About the Silver Package
The silver package is ideal for any institution wishing to improve literacy and numeracy skills, to maximise efficiency, and increase productivity and performance. Our silver package contains everything you need to improve learners’ literacy skills and numeracy skills, giving you control and full access to reports and assessments.
The silver package contains:
- an Initial Assessment. The Initial Assessment maps the Australian Core Skills Framework, and satisfies the updated core curriculum for literacy and numeracy from Pre Level 1 to Level 5. The Initial Assessment tool is dynamic and adjusts the level dependent on the responses a learner gives, to determine a current ability from Pre Level 1 to Level 5
- a Diagnostic Assessment. The Diagnostic Assessment tracks the ACSF standards from Pre Level 1 to Level 5. Once the learner has completed the Diagnostic Assessment, they are provided with a percentage score, and an interactive Individual Learning Plan (ILP) which highlights the skills gaps and directs the learner to the appropriate resources in order to fill those skills gaps.
- Learning Resources. The Learning Resources cover a range of levels from Pre Level 1 to Level 5. The Learning Resources are split into literacy resources and numeracy resources, and provide learners with the essential, underpinning knowledge in a variety of topic areas.
- Skill Checks. Skill Checks enable learners to close their identified skills gaps, and consequently confirm competency in these areas. There are over 150 self-marking skill checks, which range from Pre Level 1 to Level 5, covering a variety of topics across literacy and numeracy. Once a learner has passed a skill check, it is likely to motivate them by reflecting an important milestone in their development. The bksb Skill Checks have proved to be an invaluable addition for a wide variety of organisations and learners who have used them.
- the Learning Styles Assessment. The Learning Styles Assessment, is a quick and concise, self-marking assessment that identifies the ways individuals or groups of learners prefer to learn. This enables learners to access resources that suit the style in which they learn (Visual, Auditory, and Kinaesthetic).
If your organisation is looking for additional ICT resources, our Gold package may be more suitable.