The Science solution from bksb has been specifically designed to assist in the development of Physics, Chemistry and Biology skills for secondary schools and training organisations. This product includes original video learning content and summative assessment questions.
Although the products are geared towards individual learning and revision, it is equally suited to classroom and flipped-learning environments. As with all bksb products, learners can use our science content on any device – desktops, laptops, tablets and mobiles are all supported.
- Covers Physics, Biology and Chemistry
- Clear topic objectives and summaries
- Original video learning content
- Summative assessment questions
- Clear illustrations and animations, and attractive visual format
- Compatible with tablets and mobile devices
Contact us for further information.
GCSE Chemistry is split into 11 modules:
Atomic Structure and The Periodic Table
Structure, Bonding and Properties of Matter
Rates of Chemical Change
Extraction of Metals
The Earth and Atmospheric Science
Life Cycle Assessments and Recycling