About the Gold Package
The Gold Package is the ideal tool for any institution wishing to improve literacy, numeracy, and ICT skills to maximise efficiency, and increase productivity and performance. The Gold Package contains all the teaching resources practitioners need to improve learners’ literacy skills and numeracy skills, with additional ICT support, giving your institution literacy resources for teachers, numeracy resources for teachers, and ICT support, allowing full control and complete access to reports and assessments.
The Gold Package contains:
- an Initial Assessment. The Initial Assessment maps the Australian Core Skills Framework, and satisfies the updated core curriculum for literacy and numeracy from Pre Level 1 to Level 5. The Initial Assessment tool is dynamic and adjusts the level depending on the responses a learner gives, to determine a current ability from Pre Level 1 to Level 5.
- a Diagnostic Assessment. The Diagnostic Assessment tracks the ACSF standards from Pre Level 1 to Level 5. Once the learner has completed the literacy assessment and/or numeracy assessment, they are provided with a percentage score, and an interactive Individual Learning Plan (ILP) which highlights their skills gaps and directs them to the resources they need to use in order to fill those skills gaps.
- Learning Resources. The Learning Resources cover a range of levels from Pre Level 1 to Level 5. The Learning Resources are split into literacy resources and numeracy resources, and provide learners with the essential, underpinning knowledge in a variety of topic areas.
- Skill Checks. Skill Checks enable learners to close their identified skills gaps, and consequently confirm competency in these areas. There are over 150 self-marking skill checks, which range from Pre Level 1 to Level 5, covering a variety of topics across literacy and numeracy. Once a learner has passed a skill check, it is likely to motivate them by reflecting an important milestone in their development. The bksb Skill Checks have proved to be an invaluable addition for a wide variety of organisations and learners who have used them.
- the Learning Styles Assessment. The bksb Learning Styles Assessment is a quick, concise, and self-marking assessment that identifies the way individuals – or groups of learners – prefer to learn. This enables learners to access the resources that suit their individual learning style (Visual, Auditory, and Kinaesthetic).
- Initial Assessment and Resources for ICT.The bksb Initial Assessment and Resources (ICT) is a unique package that allows learners to assess their basic ICT skills, and undertake learning resources to improve their knowledge in weak areas.
If your organisation is just looking for literacy and numeracy resources, our Silver Package may be more suitable.